Tuesday 23 October 2012

All Hallow's Eve!



I had so much fun making this Halloween card! I made 5 last night and put them in the mail this morning :) and I have another one, different design, on my card table now.  Love Halloween!!

So, this card starts with a 5x7 black cardstock base.  The black cardstock is Recollections and the designer paper is SU - Pick Your Poison.  The edges of the desinger paper I distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.  The witch, the spider, and the Halloween sentiment are from Inkadinkadoo - All Hallow's Eve.  This is a great collection of clear stamps.  All the stamping was done with Stazon - Jet Black.


The sentiment is stamped on yellow cardstock - just some I had in my collection.  The bottom edge is cut with deckle scissors and was sponged all around with Stazon - Jet Black.  I matted it on black cardstock and cut the bottom edge with the deckle scissors to match the yellow.  This is popped up on the card.


The black flowers and leaves were all cut using dies and glued in place.  The branch is Memory Box - Woodland Branch.  The fern is Memory Box - Gentle Leaf.  The vine is Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish and the flowers are SB - Rose Creations.  I shaped the flowers using the end of a paint brush and a soft mouse pad.  Lavender half pearls were added to the centers.  The sparkley ghost and pumpkin are fun foam shapes that I had picked up from somewhere, I just don't remember where, lol.  And the white pumpkin with the design on it is Jolee's Boutique - White Pumpkins.  There are 12 pumpkins in the package and they all have different designs on them, they're great.


The inside was fun to do too!  I found part of the verse on the internet and made part of it up myself, then the whole thing was generated on the computer.  The "Happy Halloween" is SU - Haunted Forest.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment